Lou Hutter Consulting
Lou Hutter Consulting is a consulting company that focuses on helping its customers in the analog semiconductor industry solve their technology, staff, and business development problems. Whether you’re a foundry looking to enter or expand your business presence in the fast-growing analog/power market, a fabless company trying to customize your foundry technology, a start-up trying to overcome technical and supply chain hurdles to bringing your product to market, or an IDM trying to step up your technology roadmap competitiveness, we can help.
At Lou Hutter Consulting, outstanding service is at the heart of what we do. We offer support based on your company's individual needs and situation. We are good at listening, and once we clearly understand your needs, we work with you to formulate a plan to solve your problem in such a way that we leave behind in-house capability.
With more than 35 years in the industry, in both IDMs and foundries, we have earned a reputation for excellence in the analog/power market. With a strong skill set, and a long list of networking connections, we are uniquely qualified to help you reach your goals and achieve success.
Benefits We Can Provide
- Open up new revenue paths
- Increase market share
- Bring new technology to the market faster
- Point the way to new markets
- Create a business development plan for entry into the analog/power sector.
- Attract analog/power customers
- Gain customer confidence and enthusiasm
- Develop a technology rollout strategy
- Reduce the learning curve for engineers entering the analog space
- Gain ad-hoc knowledge and expertise in the analog/power foundry business
- Incorporate industry best-practices and benefit from lessons learned
- Improve talent retention by increasing engineer job satisfaction
- Better utilize internal resources
- Provide acccess to an extensive network of technical and management experts in the analog/power space
- Become more technology-focused
- Provide a foundation for future technology development efforts
- Create a technology roadmap in the analog/power space